Media XBOX ONE X PROJECT SCORPIO EDITION preorder up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. I'm a pretty happy Xbox gamer. Wish we got some of the Playstation exclusives they get, but then I realize--as a dad with two jobs, it's difficult to find a ton of time gaming as it is. So I'll be satisfied playing my Xbox collection on more powerful console.

I preordered mine thru Amazon. Traded my Day One Edition Xbone in towards this. :)

I'm very close to a full decade of use on my PS3. Maybe this will replace it lol.

Got mine too. I guess the EB games by my place were only getting 16 units per store and I was there within about half hour of it going up and was already 3rd so I imagine they'll be selling out prettt quickly.

Got mine as well from BB.

Going to have to try and sell my one S on Craigslist or something. These trade in programs blow.

Preordered

Although I don't know why

I've had two Xbox ones in the past and I ended up selling them in anticipation for this

Hardly ever play Xbox

Admittedly, the only reason I would want a 1X is for the 4K player capability so I think I'm going to pass on this for now.

This will look amazing on my Sony 65" A1E OLED. Super stoked it's finally up for PO!

Been watching movies/games on my B6 for the last year and everything looks amazing on it when the oled/HDR combo comes into play. Uncharted 4 was by far the greatest thing I've ever seen video game wise.

I bought an LED 4k tv just for this console although admittedly my old LCD tv was 9 years old and weighed about 60 pounds so it was time for an upgrade.

As much as I love graphics and new consoles, I realize that I don't need this at all--there's no Xbox One console exclusives anymore, my PC is more powerful and right now I've got the Nvidia Shield TV set up which can stream games from my PC to the living room perfectly at 4K 60FPS. The only thing I use the Xbox One for anymore is to watch Blu-Ray

Tempted since I'm still on my 360, but don't know if I need a new console tbh, don't play games that much anymore.

Back