Maybe Silly question?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FDS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok so I got a silly question to ask.

Do you guys, or gals, keep the brown outer shipping box or do you throw them away?

I have been keeping them thinking it will hold more of a value to them, or is that not the case?

Anyone bothered about the brown box or do you guys just put it in the trash?

Most asked questions
1. What are your most wanted figures?
2. Do you keep brown shippers.

Your going to get a variety of answers. I keep them. I do not think they add value, but it usually indicates the seller is very serious about keeping their figures like new. IMO

2 auctions 2 sellers, same price...the one with the shipper will sell first. Plus, I keep the original boxes in the shipper for protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how much additional space is that brown shipper box taking up to actually bother you?

personally i throw away all those toy boxes including shipper box, takes up too much space. they are worth more 100 years down the road when someone found it in a wasteland than they would in a deserted toy store.

Keep the shipper, protects the art box and you never know when you ready to let something go so it'll come in handy.

Do I feel it reduces the value if it's not available, not at all.

The shipper doesn't occupy much more space than the art box, why not keep it? It will protect the art box and when/if selling your item, it will be more desirable.

Well thanks guys! I guess it's made my decision a lot easier.

Ok so I got a silly question to ask.

Do you guys, or gals, keep the brown outer shipping box or do you throw them away?

I have been keeping them thinking it will hold more of a value to them, or is that not the case?

Anyone bothered about the brown box or do you guys just put it in the trash?
Hi, do you have any brown shippers you can sell to me? just brown shippers. I need a hot toys brown shipper for my hot toys batman dx12 and also for the joker dx01. if you know what im talking about just that size, doesnt have to be for the exact figure just needs to fit. Also, looking for a iron man 2 whiplash brown shipper or any 1/6 box. the first whiplash not the latest die cast. let me know. Thanks

Hi, do you have any brown shippers you can sell to me? just brown shippers. I need a hot toys brown shipper for my hot toys batman dx12 and also for the joker dx01. if you know what im talking about just that size, doesnt have to be for the exact figure just needs to fit. Also, looking for a iron man 2 whiplash brown shipper or any 1/6 box. the first whiplash not the latest die cast. let me know. Thanks

i have DX01 & DX02 shipper box but it's Carton size not individual pack. i didn't buy those dolls but the seller sent my purchases using those boxes.

they sure make good storage boxes.

i wonder how much can they fetch since you have to buy in bulk to get the carton box.

Toss the shippers. You never know when you will need the extra 4 millimeters they occupy.

Back