Conan the barbarian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this post, but I figured somone here would know. Ive been browsing the internet and i keep coming across these Conan the barbarian figures. Where can i get one? Who's the company that makes it? Im looking for this version Please help. IMG_0472.JPG

Hi Donovangian.

That figure and others like it have been put / bashed together from various parts - you can't buy it as a complete figure. The body is the Phicen M34. The outfit is the Fantasy Warrior expansion pack produced by Kaustic Plastik (which is quite hard to find these days but does pop on ebay every so often). The head sculpt looks to be one that is readily available on ebay.

Hope that helped.

Hi Donovangian.

That figure and others like it have been put / bashed together from various parts - you can't buy it as a complete figure. The body is the Phicen M34. The outfit is the Fantasy Warrior expansion pack produced by Kaustic Plastik (which is quite hard to find these days but does pop on ebay every so often). The head sculpt looks to be one that is readily available on ebay.

Hope that helped.

That should cover it. I've been procrastinating on ordering the M34. I know I'm going to mess around and not be able to get one if I don't order soon. Also waiting to see if they better it even though it looks great as it is.

Not sure where to put this post, but I figured somone here would know. Ive been browsing the internet and i keep coming across these Conan the barbarian figures. Where can i get one? Who's the company that makes it? Im looking for this version Please help.View attachment 360513

Nice pic! That's my Conan figure!! He looks even better now:

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0298.JPG

Hi Donovangian.

Hope that helped.

Does anyone know if the headsculpts on ebay need to be painted? Or do they come already (pretty much) matching the phicen skin tone?

Back