STAR WARS: Obi-Wan Stand Alone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNIKT1950

Super Freak
Reaction score
Stephen Daldry's OBI-WAN

It was only a matter of time.

HXIl2tz.png

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/obi-wan-kenobi-star-wars-film-planned-director-talks-1030505

Re: Stephen Daldry's OBI-WAN

All you need to know:

"Sources say talks are at the earliest of stages and that the project has no script.
If a deal makes, Daldry would oversee the development and writing with Lucasfilm brass.
It's not known at this stage if Ewan McGregor will reprise his role."

. . .If a deal makes, Daldry would oversee the development and writing with Lucasfilm brass. . .
Until Lucasfilm decides to remove him from the creative process entirely, orders extensive reshoots, and takes over the editing in order to ensure that they properly pander to the nostalgic arm of Star Wars fans and sufficiently dumb the film down.

Until Lucasfilm decides to remove him from the creative process entirely, orders extensive reshoots, and takes over the editing in order to ensure that they properly pander to the nostalgic arm of Star Wars fans and sufficiently dumb the film down.

I bow before you, Kara.

Haha, Kenobi mythos movie, they should be paying SSC for royalties. :lol

I'd actually like to see someone new take a crack at it.

But ask me again after the Han Solo movie.

Yeah, I'm waiting to see how that turns out too; I'm not sold on Alden at all.

A new actor could be cool, but I'd rather they get someone who's already played Obi-Wan. It's not like MGregor is too old now, so there isn't a reason to recast him besides wanting a bigger name. I thought he was cool in the prequels.

CGI Ewan or GTFO.

consciousness-709143.jpg

Back