Statue Tweeterhead: Ask Tweeterhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

So in an effort to streamline your questions on Tweeterhead's DC licensed products, I am creating this thread. I stress that I do not work for Tweeterhead but, have been asked to relay questions from collectors to Chad (Tweeterhead's Producer) as he has not mastered how to do the multiple reply on the forums. With a very tight schedule he does hope to answer on a weekly basis but that may vary. So fire away.

Will the upcoming Batman be in his bright blue costume or his black one? If blue, will a black variant be offered? If not, will we see a Bats in his black and grey comic costume? Thanks for starting this thread. Tweeterhead has a lot of cool merch coming. I'm sure there'll be quite a few questions.

What happened with Batman Returns licence? Was Catwoman just one and done?

Based on this I'd say that it may just be catwoman for now

this was the question
[The Batman Returns Catwoman statue is one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Is there any chance we'll see a 1/6 Keaton Batman or Penguin to display with her in the future? The Catwoman sculpt was perfection... I'm sure you'd do a fantastic job with those two]

Answer.
"Never say never, but right now…no! Sorry! It’s not because we don’t want to…A Penguin would be really cool and to be able to make the JN Joker would be a dream come true!"

Based on this I'd say that it may just be catwoman for now

this was the question
[The Batman Returns Catwoman statue is one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Is there any chance we'll see a 1/6 Keaton Batman or Penguin to display with her in the future? The Catwoman sculpt was perfection... I'm sure you'd do a fantastic job with those two]

Answer.
"Never say never, but right now…no! Sorry! It’s not because we don’t want to…A Penguin would be really cool and to be able to make the JN Joker would be a dream come true!"

Thank you for your reply. Shame really, Catwoman was perfect. I was hoping they would at least do Batman.

do you guys consider making "Batman & Robin"'s Batgirl as 1/6 scale statue?

do you guys consider making "Batman & Robin"'s Batgirl as 1/6 scale statue?
So here are some responses from Chad to question regarding batgirl:

Batgirl is one of my top three favorite characters…we are working to make her the BEST that we possibly can.

We’re already at work on Batman, Robin, Batgirl and Catwoman in her Purple Dress and Green Cape (my personal favorite). and I think everyone has seen the Joker, Harley and Bud and Lou. For me the fun of this line is that we can make characters that are still modern and current but do an exclusive for the kids of the 70-90’s. I’ve always wanted to see a great batgirl sculpt with her purse attached to her utility belt. That will surely be our exclusive add on.

you're referring to this version?
wallpaper-silver-age-batman-robin-batgirl.jpg

1.) Newmar Catwoman got another variant release. Will this also be an option for other popular characters such as Romero Joker or Returns Catwoman?

2.) Trevor Groove is a fantastic sculptor. Many know he did some fantastic custom sculpts before. One of his best sculpts (imo) is Marty Mcfly. With such a big talent in your team are there any chances for other licences such as BTTF?

17565223_5.jpg
Poison_Ivy_(Uma_Thurman)_8.jpg
I prefer Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl and Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy as well.

Not sure if you do any custom work or not, but there is a really nice looking Zod 1/6 scale resin kit on eBay.

Thanks! I've seen that one, but I have zero experience painting stuff like that. I may buy one and have someone else paint it, but I don't have a clue of who or how much something like that costs.

What are the ES on this line? Open? If closed when will they be announced?

Was Kandors shipped already? They said was supposed to be shipped but I still haven't seen on hand picts. Would be cool to know.

I Received mine this past Thursday. It is very nice. Well packed. It just arrived I had not received tracking. It'll show up.

Was Kandors shipped already? They said was supposed to be shipped but I still haven't seen on hand picts. Would be cool to know.

I Received mine this past Thursday. It is very nice. Well packed. It just arrived I had not received tracking. It'll show up.

Thanks for your reply. Chad managed to provide tracking for me today.

It's interesting that they have good products and hopefully with these new releases they can earn some money to improve their customer services as well :)

Back