Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great. I had the SS comiquette but sold it because it was 1:5. I returned the PF as it was underwhelming. Depending on price, this may be the one I finally add to the collection.

Damn this looks good. Count me in! I assume SS will carry this??

That looks great. I had the SS comiquette but sold it because it was 1:5. I returned the PF as it was underwhelming. Depending on price, this may be the one I finally add to the collection.

I held on to my COM. It looks so damn good, I couldn't let it go.

BTW so glad I didn't get the XM Punisher. The head sculpt on this is 100X better than XMs Punisher. Something always seemed lackluster to me about XMs version, I think too many folks got hung up on the bike, but the statue was just boring IMO. This IS Punisher is oozing attitude and has so much more expression in his face. Can't wait to see more pics.

I hear ya. not paying that much money for a bike with a person on it.

BTW so glad I didn't get the XM Punisher. The head sculpt on this is 100X better than XMs Punisher. Something always seemed lackluster to me about XMs version, I think too many folks got hung up on the bike, but the statue was just boring IMO. This IS Punisher is oozing attitude and has so much more expression in his face. Can't wait to see more pics.

Posted on Statue Forum Sideshow is going to carry and has switch out hands

That's good to hear. Curious to see how they look.

After owning the dreadful IS Spidey and not being impressed with a single statue of theirs at sdcc, or much of what they put out for that matter, this is pleasant to see.

EDIT: Just read the EX portrait will only be through IS Brazil and the switch outs haven't been approved by marvel yet : |

I'll be getting this and I own the XM. The bike is badass and the XM piece looks cool with the custom head by Troy.

I think this just turned from a "want" to now I "need" this statue!:horror

Back