Hello - Not a Hater but a basher.....KitBasher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings to all!

From the Midwest, been popping in here reading for about a year now ready to show off my collection.

Started collecting 1\6 Scale when Sideshow began their G.I. Joe line. Grew into Hot Toys as well as the Superhero movies and releases started gaining strength.

As the Username suggests, I like to Kitbash! Started about a year after I realized that Sideshow's G.I. Joe line was done. I wasn't satisfied with their conclusion so I started putting together my own. Didn't think I could really do super heroes until my creative juices reached out and now it's full on. I do it because it's fun! And....I can't rely on Sideshow and Hot Toys to fulfill my 1\6 needs (and those prices....ouch!).

I grew up in the 80's watching Action Movies, Action Shows, Cartoons after school, Cartoons on Saturday morning (miss those days) and trying to acquire as many toys as I could at the time. Started collecting in the mid-nineties during what I call the "drought" when all the good stuff died down and it really began ramping up with DC Direct.

Stay tuned for my Customs (DC, Marvel, G.I. Joe & Mortal Kombat).

P.S. - Hopefully, Sideshow recognizes my skills and makes me an offer or at the very least....is inspired to do more based on what they see, lol

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, KO!
wavesmile.gif

Back