First 4 Figures Samurai Champloo 1/4 Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxGoof

Super Freak
Reaction score
Close-Up-of-Intense-Mugen-F4F-Alternate-Angry-Yelling-Head-640x469.jpg

First 4 Figures is officially launching their new line of 1/4 Samurai Champloo statues with Mugen, with Jin and Fuu now in development! This is a classic series that rarely gets any merch, so I think it's pretty cool F4F is launching it as one of their first anime lines.

The exclusive edition of Mugen with interchangeable extra head and die-cast swords goes up for order this morning, with the Day One edition available for 24 hours only.

Back-View-of-First-4-Figures-Mugen-Statue-640x992.jpg

Samurai-Champloo-Mugen-Statue-Head-Close-Up-640x469.jpg

Side-View-of-First4Figures-Samurai-Champloo-Mugen-Statue-640x992.jpg

vertical_15_2_13.jpg

What do you guys think? Is anybody else excited to get what I think might be the first high-end Samurai Champloo statues ever made?

Love the series and wound up getting the 1/6th versions (except no fuu.......:mad:) not sure if i would buy a statue for it but looks cool and look forward to seeing what they come up with.

Ordered him earlier. Feel like this should get a best of f4f award or something. Cant wait to see the other two

Does this company have a good rep for production pieces? because that is freaking awesome. :clap

Samurai Champloo, only bested by its sibling series, Cowboy Bebop. Both of which are pretty much flawless in style, execution, and storytelling. True works of art.

I think the only other "figures" of Samurai Champloo were dolls with cloth clothing. I could be wrong but I recall seeing a Mugen figure years ago that fit this description

*WAVES*

Thank you guys!

We are working on FMA, Berserk, Cowboy Bebop etc if you are into Anime :)

Do feel free to check out our official collectors club on FB :)

All in for Champloo and Bebop! ...and all in for TRIGUN!!! <---- pleeeease Chockles :pray:

I think the only other "figures" of Samurai Champloo were dolls with cloth clothing. I could be wrong but I recall seeing a Mugen figure years ago that fit this description

Theres an 1/8 scale by hobby figures thats rare now and costs almost as much as this one. Can barely see his face, its kind of meh- coolest part is they have him breakdance fighting spinning on his back and the base is a giant record.

New pic of Jin- really hoping he and Fuu get made

654AF291-5022-4416-B160-D3489609E015.jpeg

Figured while I’m in here today I’d post my pic. He is awesome. Maybe the #1 F4F piece I’ve seen. Hopefully Jin and Fuu can be made. Theyre currently working on kickstarting them. Fingers Crossed-

6FCEBFE3-F6AE-4467-8856-0B7BAD2EBFC1.jpg

so dope... im kicking myself for not getting this when i had the chance... awesome piece thanks for sharing

Thanks guys :hi5:

If you can hunt this one down its worth your time. Cant wait to get Spike in, its nice to have the confidence in a company that they’ll be making a piece that is near exact to the prototypes they display.

Back