Hot Toys MMS Ironman VERONICA is it possible ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceCold

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just discovered Hot Toys about 2 Years ago and I am trying to Limit my Collection but I want a few Center Pieces and complete experiences. For example No Ironman collection is fulfilled without HulkBuster so I ordered that. But thinking about the Movie Hulk Buster is deployed in pieces frok Veronica which floats high above the battle.

https://www.google.com/search?q=iro...UIECgB&biw=1024&bih=653#imgrc=vldDeKwTMOFg3M:

Veronica Would be an amazing Accesory pieces in the $150-$250 Range and would sell amazingly well IMO for 3 reasons.

#1. Even if you don't spend $850 on HulkBuster (which is a bargain) Veronica can come with just one or 2 HulkBuster pieces which look as if they are Launching out. And you can use an existing IronMan figure to create a cool Diorama as if he is about to transform into HulkBuster.
#2. No Expensive Actor Licensing issues it's just a piece of movie equipment.
#3. It' would sell a Ton of HULKs I don't own any HULKS and don't plan on buying any BUT if Veronica is Released I have to Buy a HULK to create a very cool Display case Center piece Diorama.

I'd say we have a better chance of getting every x-men character from all 9 movies. Based on this picture, Veronica would have to be 2 or 3 or more times bigger than Hulkbuster

veronica.jpg

They already displayed a HT Veronica at SDCC maybe two years ago. It floated with magnets. With the delays and redesign of HB I think this got dropped. We assumed they would sell the Veronica and punching arm as an accessory set for HB. It's still possible, but probably unlikely. I think HT wants to cut their losses at this point with HB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess they displayed two prototypes, this is the one with magnets.
2166b26d962b7489e1bb3f71b3d3043e.jpeg

They already displayed a HT Veronica at SDCC maybe two years ago. It floated with magnets. With the delays and redesign of HB I think this got dropped. We assumed they would sell the Veronica and punching arm as an accessory set for HB. It's still possible, but probably unlikely. I think HT wants to cut their losses at this point with HB.

For sure, I think most os us remember that -- the haha's were in reference to this thing being 1:6 :wink1:

VERONICA may have gone quiet for now. The open Mark VII suit has gone quiet as well. It too may or may not see the light of day. But with HB's impending release, VERONICA may show up. We'll just have to wait and see.
After all, didn't the Workshop Accessories set just kind of show up out of nowhere?
Ryan

Back