Prime 1 Fullmetal Alchemist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
20728405_1887695938162788_9012366299441497120_n.jpg

20728109_1887713368161045_1724164923632925049_n.jpg

Prime is just taking their time with these reveals.

C'mon, Prime. We need full reveals. :lecture

I've been waiting since last year for this. :(

Awww man I was saving that one for an Alexandra Daddario thread :lol

Is f4f doing this one too? I get mixed up which ones they both have and whatnot. I think its just Champloo and GITS that are seperate right?

Awww man I was saving that one for an Alexandra Daddario thread :lol

Is f4f doing this one too? I get mixed up which ones they both have and whatnot. I think its just Champloo and GITS that are seperate right?

:lol

And yeah, F4F is doing FMA too, but it seems like it's been forever since another update.

That F4F Mugen piece looks crazy good. I've only heard that F4F has that licence. The GITS license sounds vaguely familar, but can't honestly say I remember them having that too. That's pretty cool.

Yeah I think Im gonna preorder Mugen. With Cowboy Bebop on the horizon Im gonna be swamped. Someone said P1 got the rights to Trigun but its been dead silent. Really hope at least one of the two does... course for Trigun I would have to get both if they both got it :thud:

Prime 1 posted that the creator of Trigun wanted Prime 1 to make statues but Prime 1 didn't say they are just that they were humbled.

Prime 1 has the hype so I'm not sure F4F FMA line will sell as well if Prime 1 never got the license. Their Cowboy Bebop line could be in trouble if Prime 1 or XM announce they have the license.

Man that sux, hope someone does Trigun. Vash in 1:4 with his coat everywhere and Wolfwood with his cross... <sigh>

F4F need to hurry up and get Jet out asap. Get people invested in the line. At least they have a price advantage over the others, now they just need a rep.

Super super want

It's been almost a year since the first tease. I know I need to be patient, but Prime teases a lot of licenses too far in advance IMO. I'd rather not know they have it, until they're able to show something more than what they have.

They have to do teases especially when other companies have the same license since they're in competition.

Back