Phicen Supergirl kitbash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthBakura

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I've had a Supergirl bash for a few years and decided she needed a change. Don't have pics of her from before, but I think she looks far more like Supergirl than I could've hoped.

Wish I could find decent red leather boots that work with Phicen bodies and that weren't stiff plastic. There's some darker toned boots out there, but I have a pair of such boots already.

Parts:

Head - Kimi Toys kt007
Body - Phicen S17B
Outfit - TTL
Boots - VeryCoolToys

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

She isn't commando, I should mention. I dunno what company made them, but she does have white mesh panties. She's a lady, after all. :lol

So, I've had a Supergirl bash for a few years and decided she needed a change. Don't have pics of her from before, but I think she looks far more like Supergirl than I could've hoped.

Wish I could find decent red leather boots that work with Phicen bodies and that weren't stiff plastic. There's some darker toned boots out there, but I have a pair of such boots already.

Parts:

Head - Kimi Toys kt007
Body - Phicen S17B
Outfit - TTL
Boots - VeryCoolToys

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

She isn't commando, I should mention. I dunno what company made them, but she does have white mesh panties. She's a lady, after all. [emoji38]
So cool! Is this outfit still available out there?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No, definitely not. I got lucky when I found that three years back.

You'd be better off trying to get one of the Super Duck sets that recently came out or is coming out. I'm not as much of a fan of those, but they work. I want the boots from the second set.

Wow i was three years late. Yes I ordered the Superduck one but this one is much much better than that. Thanks for the info and Have a good weekend [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nice kitbash.

I purchased that Supergirl outfit myself years ago and never found the time to put it on a figure.
I have an older Phicen body that the boots will work with. The boots come with peg coming out of them so the newer Phicen bodies won't work with it.
My only concern is finding a nice head that would work with an older plastic skeleton (I believe 4.0) suntan Phicen body.

Bringing this back from the dead.
Does anyone know the name of the doll that originally comes with that Supergirl outfit?

Back