Near Newark Airport

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucoco20

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello guys,
The 13 August (this Sunday), I have a 12 hours break between two flights at the Newark airport. Do you know if there is some great shop where I could find 12" figures near the airport?
Maybe (I don't know if it's feasible) I will go until New York, in Manhattan. Same question, is there some shop here?

Thank you for your help! ;)

I would imagine with a 12 hour layover you'd have time to hit a few shops/sites in NYC. I certainly wouldn't want to spend that time in the airport at any rate. I wouldn't expect to find any deals though, everything is more expensive in New York - even the ToysRUs charges more there :lol

nothing good in jersey... you could go into Manhattan to forbidden or midtown but honestly it would be such a pain in the ass with transit and you would't get anything there you could't get online.

Use the time to do something only New York City has to offer.

nothing good in jersey... you could go into Manhattan to forbidden or midtown but honestly it would be such a pain in the ass with transit and you would't get anything there you could't get online.

Use the time to do something only New York City has to offer.

Back