How much do you spend a month on the hobby ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymba

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Are you buying maybe 1 figure month?
Or is the collection becoming an addiction
where you want to buy everything ?:)

Hmm. I generally average 6 new figures a year and parts, bodies ect for customs. Prolly 200-225 a month.

I plead the fifth just in case my wife is lurking. :monkey3

6359100353744272141817844568_giphy%20(48).gif

Hmm. I generally average 6 new figures a year and parts, bodies ect for customs. Prolly 200-225 a month.
I think my average is probably around the same, all things considered. That's factoring in clusters of figures coming at once like the Ghostbusters/R2-D2/Ripley/Dr. Strange, and also strings of months when there's just nothing.

Average is probably 1 per month, sometimes less during the year. Sometimes I go 3-4 months then all of a sudden one month has 3-4 figures.

I think my average is probably around the same, all things considered. That's factoring in clusters of figures coming at once like the Ghostbusters/R2-D2/Ripley/Dr. Strange, and also strings of months when there's just nothing.

Yup. And I've got bags and bags of Toy Anxiety Monkey Depot parts that I'll prolly never use. Wasted money. :lol

I bought 5 figures this year so far and have four more on Flex so at an average of $215 since some were less and some were more I would have probably spent about $160 a month by December. Not even a whole HT figure really a month, so I'm cursing along just fine.

For me it definitely varies because there are months on end where absolutely nothing new comes out that I care about, and then all of the sudden, a dozen new things are released. However, I'd say I spend about a minimum of $800 a year, so divid that by 12 and it's basically $60 - $70 a month at minimum.

Since I joined this forum back in January I've spent probably somewhere in the ballpark of $15,000. I just wanted to buy it all. After over a hundred or so 1/6, a couple 1/4, and 4 PF's, I'm starting to experience a moment of clarity.

Oh, and I blame all of you enablers. :lol

Back