Return of the Living Dead Custom Tarman Figure by Caine Productions & Rahmier 84

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't participate as much as I used to but I really wanted to share this piece on the forum! The artists involved killed this piece! I hope you enjoy the review!

Re: Return of the Living Dead Custom Tarman Figure by Caine Productions & Rahmier 84

Really fantastic figure there. Looks like it came straight off of the screen.

Re: Return of the Living Dead Custom Tarman Figure by Caine Productions & Rahmier 84

I'd pay a lot of money for that figure. Looks great.

Beautiful!

Thanks fellas! These guys can do no wrong in this hobby! Just insane work!

That's incomprehensibly good.

This needs to be purchasable. STAT.

i would a million percent buy one magnus. any chance of a run :D ?

This is just gorgeous!

One of my fave movies. Now, if someone could do a Lienna Quigley and a cemetery base for her to dance on…

It's party time!!!!

Wow! Talk about jaw droppingly gorgeous

I'd love to get one of those barrels

Killer figure from one of my favorite movies. Congrats man!

These guys keep stepping up the game and others are barely catching up!

Back