Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
he Witcher is an action role-playing video game developed by CD Projekt RED and published by Atari. The game is based on the novel series of The Witcher by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. The story takes place in a medieval fantasy world and follows Geralt, one of a few remaining Witchers – traveling monster hunters for hire who have supernatural powers. The game tells the story of Geralt of Rivia, who is a Witcher – a genetically enhanced human with special powers trained to slay monsters.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,003
Looks awesome, minus the head. Luckily I've got the scaletta head, I can't miss this, if any one knows a good place to preorder please post.

Looks awesome, minus the head. Luckily I've got the scaletta head, I can't miss this, if any one knows a good place to preorder please post.

Good chance onesixthkit will have it available to ore order soon.

Agreed. Looking pretty nice. Swap out the head and this could be one hell of a figure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awful. Everything is inaccurate. No Geralt likeness. Armor is all wrong etc. Scalleta version is way better.

This is awful. Everything is inaccurate. No Geralt likeness. Armor is all wrong etc. Scalleta version is way better.
I mean if you compare price points, of course Scalleta is going to be better. They're both separate things. This one looks pretty good and accurate for the lower price I'm guessing it will be. No need to compare the two. Both are great options depending on the buyer. Aside from that this one for sure needs a new head XD

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

someone start a interest thread for a new head [emoji38]pray:
I thought about saying something like that. Someone could ask Woodrob. Because not only would people want it for this but I guarantee Scalletta owners will too. They could do this style with the long hair so it'd be different than the ponytail.

I mean if you compare price points, of course Scalleta is going to be better. They're both separate things. This one looks pretty good and accurate for the lower price I'm guessing it will be. No need to compare the two. Both are great options depending on the buyer. Aside from that this one for sure needs a new head XD

He looks like a cosplayer.

The Face looks a little bit off isn't??

Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

Hold up, hold up... wasn't Scalleta's entirely made from plastic pieces with like maybe one square inch of mixed media? Don't get me wrong, those were damn fine plastic pieces... but I'll almost ALWAYS take 1/6 scale mixed media over the sculpted equivalent, so long as it's somewhat accurate. Is that Wolf armor really that off?

No it looks very very close actually. Anyone worried about the quality of the materials though?

Back