Original GREY HULK Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo_Kramer

Super Freak
Reaction score
is this what it goes for now?!?!? and how much do you think added onto the price because stan lee signed it?

2dhs3ye.jpg

Thought that was an asking price....that has bids up to 8k? Good Lord. Stan Lee has signed a million things so so I don't think his signature adds THAT much.

yeah can't see his sig adding that much if anything to it.
sold one of mine about a year ago for $4500 on the BTS forums. so that would be like $5000 on ebay.

i hadnt seen a grey one on ebay in years thats the first i had seen one go for that many bids that seemed like a legit sale.

I have both of these (green/gray) but tossed the boxes because I thought I'd never sell them :lol. I've been contemplating getting rid of one but I've held off because of the sheer feat of packing it and shipping it outside of the standard SSC stuff.

I have both of these (green/gray) but tossed the boxes because I thought I'd never sell them :lol. I've been contemplating getting rid of one but I've held off because of the sheer feat of packing it and shipping it outside of the standard SSC stuff.
yea i have both of mine still after selling my entire collection. those 2 were the ones id keep but the number is soooo tempting

yeah I have the matching ES numbers #49 I believe that I bought from Binny years ago. I would only sell them as a set and not sure if matching numbers would make them worth that much more or not.

But at $10000.00 for just the gray I would seriously consider it....lol

This was talked about in another thread recently but I never understood the price on this statue. I don't mean any disrespect to the people who own but I see nothing special about it. I personally like the new pf hulk better than this one. I don't own either and I've never seen the original one in person but I don't think my opinion would change. I know the fact that it's the original boosts the price and grey hulk is more rare than green hulk but still, that price is way too high. I wouldn't even buy it for $500. Everyone probably thinks I'm crazy lol.

This was talked about in another thread recently but I never understood the price on this statue. I don't mean any disrespect to the people who own but I see nothing special about it. I personally like the new pf hulk better than this one. I don't own either and I've never seen the original one in person but I don't think my opinion would change. I know the fact that it's the original boosts the price and grey hulk is more rare than green hulk but still, that price is way too high. I wouldn't even buy it for $500. Everyone probably thinks I'm crazy lol.

Just a matter of individual taste/opinions. Mr. Green still have the original green but the new pf is way better. So the only difference now is the price it command.

You are not alone.

same could be said for most over priced older pieces....look at Doom. I feel the same way about it.

same could be said for most over priced older pieces....look at Doom. I feel the same way about it.

Yeah Doom is overpriced too but Doom I understand more with the detail of the throne and Doom doesn't look bad. I'm not into mixed media stuff too much. The most I would pay for Doom is probably $2000 and that's pushing it. I think Doom is currently at around $4000-4500 currently

Back