1/1 Resin Pumpkinhead Bust by Jamie Routley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
VzRBhzT.jpg

M3HajHm.jpg

NeN6UKt.jpg

AA6cnMb.jpg

He just finished this sculpt and paint-up! I think it looks fantastic so I ordered one. When it arrives I'll post more pics.

The best part is the price: $350 shipped to the US!!

Not doin' it for me - something about the sculpt is just - dunno - "off" :dunno

I honestly think it's the photos. He has a video on his facebook and it looks really good. He just sucks at taking photos (no offense to him lol)

I'll be sure to try and grab better photos whenever I get this in, probably won't be til after the 28th

I honestly think it's the photos. He has a video on his facebook and it looks really good. He just sucks at taking photos (no offense to him lol)

I'll be sure to try and grab better photos whenever I get this in, probably won't be til after the 28th

Link to the video please? I can't seem to find it.

Oh man, Barlow?! That's like my weakness right there... I'm almost hoping I won't like it. :lol

This time of year is always really expensive for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got him in. Any opinions?

The paint is absolutely amazing. I love the sculpt as well. My only nit picks are since this is a huge resin bust the resin seems to be too thin/flimsy even if it appears thick. And the edges are rough, he should have sanded them more.
c20ff6c352b8f4e1a68f8e4d66b5b1df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back