Statue Tweeterhead: Addams Family - Morticia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Matriach of the family is on her way
20597401_1523629594365542_8684282403062977845_n.jpg

Even unpainted I see a far more immediate likeness to Carolyn Jones here than I see Lynda Carter in the Season 1 sculpt preview.

I realize that in the latter's case a paint job will get it much closer- but I don't even need that to see Jone's features here.

The artist absolutely nailed it.

I'm not even interested in this property and I almost want to buy it anyway, just because it looks like an outstanding example of what it's trying to represent.

Even unpainted I see a far more immediate likeness to Carolyn Jones here than I see Lynda Carter in the Season 1 sculpt preview.

I realize that in the latter's case a paint job will get it much closer- but I don't even need that to see Jone's features here.

The artist absolutely nailed it.

I'm not even interested in this property and I almost want to buy it anyway, just because it looks like an outstanding example of what it's trying to represent.

they'll probably do something similar to what they did with the Munsters. A B/W set and a color set.

Back