Storm Collectibles Mike Tyson 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
20626417_1519278361444525_6836208845749440660_o (1).jpg

Did they lose likeness rights?
How is this by the same company that had great 1/6 sculpts?

I like this, face is OK and no rubber.

Might have to get this.

This is beautiful.

Agreed, the detail put into this statue is amazing, from head sculpt, body, trunks, gloves, boots and the attention to detail put into the three championship belts is amazing, I have never seen this level of accuracy in championship belts in any scale.

Whats off about it?

I cant quite put my finger on it but its quite possibly head shape, nose, brow, or eyes. Maybe all of them. Found a good side by side-look like two different guys. But the belts do look great!

IMG_6096.JPG
IMG_6097.JPG

If you like him, go for it :wave

I cant quite put my finger on it but its quite possibly head shape, nose, brow, or eyes. Maybe all of them. Found a good side by side-look like two different guys. But the belts do look great!

If you like him, go for it :wave

Yeah ...every aspect is most of the way there and nothing stands out individually as way off, but taken all together, it just falls a fair way short IMO

Storm sculpts often seem like caricature versions. A good comparison example is their Dennis Rodman. It looks okay, but not close to Enterbay's near perfect version.
(although shame Enterbay made the sculpt to small!)

What are the lines around the shoulder area, if this does not articulate why would you need any lines anywhere?

Last edited:
Likely because it's PVC, not polystone and is about half the price (if it's the same as their Hogan)

Likely because it's PVC, not polystone and is about half the price (if it's the same as their Hogan)

Good call, I was wondering how a 1/4 could be so cheap, the weight on this must be very light, I didn't see a base included, but one must be included because what's going to stop it from falling over and getting damaged.

Surely they could do one mould for the upper body, other lower end manufacturers manage it, not buying if it comes with them seams, ruins it.

Back