Large TruScale Diorama of the RotJ Emperor Throne Room in solid aluminium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are the first images of the large, TruScale Throne Room for Ikea Besta or standalone. Price is $499 and the dimensions are sized to fit inside and ikea besta, which means it's around 60cm high and 55 cm wide

IMG_3431.jpg
Bestand 04-08-17 11 10 35.jpgBestand 04-08-17 11 09 42.jpg

Joost. You're killing me man. You just emptied my wallet on the entry corridor. :duff

Will the Truescale be available without the chair for those with the SS (not me) or those waiting on the Hot Toys which will likely have a chair (me)?

Joost. You're killing me man. You just emptied my wallet on the entry corridor. :duff

Will the Truescale be available without the chair for those with the SS (not me) or those waiting on the Hot Toys which will likely have a chair (me)?

:lol sorry man but yes, you can order it without chair if you want

Lacking the space for that kind of piece but it looks epic. Can't wait to see the fully painted version.

That's pretty awesome. Especially when the star fields were illuminating the back of it.

At this rate, jazzman will probably have a 1/6 Falcon cockpit out before Hot Toys.

Any progress on this? Is this still an October release?

Yes and Yes. We had another prototyping session Friday evening, and even though the colors in this picture are NOT final, especially the blocks and the consoles, and we want to increase the diameter of the consoles, you do get a bit of an idea here:
6f5e5f63ed8721061d191bf1b3be9282.jpg

Looks so great! Will we be getting decals to put on the computer terminals?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back