Newbie Collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinterCoyote

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a fairly new collector. I love superheros and mahou shoujo, probably two of my favorite overall genres right now. I'm a bit of a gamer. I've started reading comics in the past few years. I also love scifi and fantasy.

Collection:
Five Star Supergirl
Hot Toys AoU Scarlet Witch
Pullip Homura Akemi
Pullip Mami Tomoe
Pullip Supergirl
RWBY Ruby Rose
RWBY Weiss Schnee
Tonner New 52 Supergirl
Tonner Bombshell Supergirl

I also collect some Monster High, Ever After High, and DC Super Hero Girls with my niece. I want to get my hands on one of the Hot Toys Captain America figures.

I found this forum when I was trying to learn more about the CGL Quicksilver figure. I decided since I found out so much useful information about ordering it that I'd register and say "hi".

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, WC!
wavesmile.gif

Hello and Welcome!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, WC!
wavesmile.gif

Thank you for the welcome!

:welcome1: to the Freaks WinterCoyote :duff

Fortunately you have a lot of different options for HT Captain America figs. HT have produced many variants.

Thank you.

Yeah, I've noticed that they have a lot of Captain America variants. I'll only want to get one of him, really any version except Winter Soldier. But I'm also not in any particular rush right now. I've got my two girls that I'm very happy with for the time being.

Back