Enterbay NBA Collection Pic Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a photo i have from my phone

1d588cdefedead855e7d81bfdac36bc7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice collection guys!

But I gotta say, TK0083 has the best pose of his figures. They all seem perfectly posed, like a freeze frame during mid action. The head on that Bryant 2.0 seems better than the 3.0 ver?

Nice collection guys!

But I gotta say, TK0083 has the best pose of his figures. They all seem perfectly posed, like a freeze frame during mid action. The head on that Bryant 2.0 seems better than the 3.0 ver?

Thanks, Hydeous! Just a few more......

IMG_1516.JPG IMG_1517.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1521.JPG IMG_1522.JPG IMG_1523.JPG

Very small Enterbay collection. Rookie Jordan will be here when ever Enterbay decides to ship him.

35582237923_899220a927_b.jpg

36253378881_56837e40f5_b.jpg

Thanks, bro! Need to see your collection bro, must be amazing since you are in HK!

I wish I could say yes but I only have very few NBA figures. Just want to keep my collection more movie oriented as much as possible.

Only own the red Jersey 23 original, Black Jersey, and Rookie Jordan; along with the double bodies for EB Rodman and Pippen. That's it. If it counts, I also have the original Stormtoys Rodman with double body as well. That's it. No backboard, and no space to display them. Even rookie Jordan is back in the box

Living in HK is great for buying figures, but the high rent and small living space is a major problem. I miss living in Canada :gah:

Nevertheless, I still look forward to it. There's something bout how each collector's display and pose that amazes me instead of seeing official pics that has been heavily PSed.

Here's some of my new ones:

IMG_1830.JPG

IMG_1829.JPGIMG_1831.jpg

Last edited:
Back