Jason 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr W

Freakzoid
Reaction score
How much do these figures go for?

I have 2 and both have been opened but was looking at selling 1 due to trying to raise some funds.

Cheers.

Can anyone tell me how much a set of Freddy Vs. Jason 12" Exclusives should go for? I have both the Freddy w/ Camp Counselor Shirt and Jason w/ Teddy Bear. I'm looking to unload those but have no idea what to ask for them.

I saw a camp couselor freddy go for like 150 bucks and a jason would be damn near impossible to predict since that figure ranges from 150 to 200 dollars, and thats impressive.

JASON 3 STILL RULES..EVEN IF I DONT HAVE HIM IN MY COLLECTION ANYMORE....:monkey3

Shai Hulud said:
JASON 3 STILL RULES..EVEN IF I DONT HAVE HIM IN MY COLLECTION ANYMORE....:monkey3
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Unless they do a 1/4 scale Part 3 Jason, the one you sold me stays with me till the day I die.

Bannister said:
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Unless they do a 1/4 scale Part 3 Jason, the one you sold me stays with me till the day I die.

And ditto to the one Bannister traded to me ... ah ... the Collector Circle of Life ... suck it Simba :D

I admit, I never really understood the love for this figure. Sure, its the best version of the mask. But the lack of neck or wrist articulation sounded horrible. But the figure itself is so huge ... it towers over even FvJ Jason. I love it ... mind you its not worth 150 bucks, but its definitely the best Jason figure.

DouglasMcc said:
And ditto to the one Bannister traded to me ... ah ... the Collector Circle of Life ... suck it Simba :D

I admit, I never really understood the love for this figure. Sure, its the best version of the mask. But the lack of neck or wrist articulation sounded horrible. But the figure itself is so huge ... it towers over even FvJ Jason. I love it ... mind you its not worth 150 bucks, but its definitely the best Jason figure.
As Shai always says, it is like a mini PF.

Any figure is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If a figure retailed for $40 then that's what its worth, anything more is gravy. The collector's world raises the price as a piece gets harder to find. For instance, I'd love to get my hands on Creature from the Black Lagoon 12". I open all my stuff so paying $150, $200 or more for a figure that retailed for way less, and that is going to get "used" just isn't worth it. The Jason 3, which has also evaded me, has for some reason reached abnormally high prices on the secondary market. You might think being as we all hear how $ide$how is only in the business to make money that they would reissue some of these figures that are reaching astronomical orices on ebay. Jason 3 and Human Spike being the two that immediately come to mind.

Back