eyeonasia.co.uk - reputable?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md99

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have ordered a few items from these guys in the past and have been let down due to "low stock shortages". On each occasion I've been fully refunded or got my deposit back

Perhaps against my better judgement I have used them again and am currently awaiting three Bishoujo statues. Deposits have been paid and a few emails were sent simply looking for the status of the orders, release dates, etc.

I've never received an answer from them and am pretty much awaiting the stock shortages BS and yet another batch of refunds.

Have any of you guys had similar problems with them in the past? Are they to be trusted or simply a fly-by-night Mickey Mouse retailer?

Anybody? Am waiting since last Thursday for a reply to my most recent email. Add to that, I've seen one of the statues I've pre-ordered months ago there on the shelf at my local Gamestop.

Finally, after seven months of requesting some form of contact re my orders via their website, facebook and twitter I got a pitiful email informing me that I could cancel them (all of which are and have been easily obtainable at numerous other retailers and not for some inexplicable reason, at eyeonasia).

In keeping with their archaic practices I now have to print out three cancelation forms and mail them overseas to cancel my orders when a simple email would suffice.

Naturally eyeonasia won't be refunding my deposits for items they seemingly have no intention of or are incapable of procuring.

Anyone thinking of buying from these cowboys, from my experience at least, I'd say avoid eyeonasia.co.uk like the plague.

They've been fine for instock items with me, but i've had lots of trouble with pre-orders from them. Basically communication with them sucks and Facebook seems to be the only way of getting a response and they aren't happy when you bad mouth them on there, but hey if they answered e-mails then people wouldn't go on to Facebook.

I thinkt heres much better places to PO from for sure but sometime syou can find decent in stock items from them.

I had a similar issue and cancelled my 1st (and last) pre-order.

Not impressed at all.
I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy lol - Stick to in-stock stuff if you have no other choice to buy from them, but yeah my experience was:

Terrible communication
+ Rude / indifferent when answering queries

Back