Alien Covenant Xenomorph 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toty21

Super Freak
Reaction score
This has been flying under the radar with all of the other items that were shown at WF 2017:

20374445_10154492955076735_1441147221606033136_n.jpg

Meh. Given the size compared to their BC, are they going to charge $2.5-$3k. On the plus side, at least it's not just a head.

Always think the covenant alien design is somehow a cheap knock off of Big chap.
Especially the head design, is like someone without talent tried to make a copy of original big chap yet failed badly, from base shape to details.
PS: Reminds me of the very first Hottoys big chap, they may just make a life size bust based on it.

Meh. Given the size compared to their BC, are they going to charge $2.5-$3k. On the plus side, at least it's not just a head.

I doubt it will cost that much. The Big Chap bust costs more than the other aliens because of the "Giger tax". Personally, I like the design, though it will lose some of that appeal once it loses its neck. I might go for the maquette instead, since it's more distinctive than the head alone.

The aliens are so stupid in Covenant I don't think I can justify anything from it on my shelf. Why the **** would the perfect organism attack the jaws of a crane and try and punch the **** out of it...seriously.

The aliens are so stupid in Covenant I don't think I can justify anything from it on my shelf. Why the **** would the perfect organism attack the jaws of a crane and try and punch the **** out of it...seriously.

Probably for the same reason hordes of warriors in Aliens would rush directly into the path of lethal sentry guns; the aliens are only as smart/dumb as the writer needs them be for a scene. :lol

The alien might be scarier if it was as intelligent as the original implied.
85 from alien 3 is smarter than every human and alien in prometheus and covenant combined

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The alien might be scarier if it was as intelligent as the original implied.
85 from alien 3 is smarter than every human and alien in prometheus and covenant combined

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

At least he was smart enough not to have a life sentence on that rock.

Back