Statue Prime 1 Gamera statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Instagram

Attachments

• gamera.jpg
    gamera.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 301
  • gamp1.jpg
    gamp1.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Starting with the best. Damn, its still mostly a lump of clay and I want it already. :yess:

Absolutely fantastic. I wonder what the dimensions are. If they're going release Gamera, gotta wonder if Godzilla will be around the corner.

18 inches is where P1 starts in sizes.

I saw Kelvin's walkaround video of the Prime 1 booth a little while ago and the Gamera was right by the Ultraman statues and they are about 27" tall. Long story short, Gamera with the base looks to be about the same height as those Ultraman statues so I would assume with base he's between 26" and 28" tall. That's massive dude. You gotta link to that youtube video by any chance?

Looks great, at this size its going to have crazy presence.

Deluxe is by far the best but ouch on the price.. If I liked Gamera as much as I did Godzilla this would be an instant PO. Love the base and the switch outs.. Amazing work P1

gamera3-revenge-of-iris-gamera-deluxe-version-statue-prime1-studio-903253-04.jpg

Have to say i'm super happy with him! He's the most expensive piece i've bought with shipping etc nudging out Guyver 1....but as with all the P1 pieces i've had so far.....they are just worth it.

Details are brilliant paint is really well done as expected and his overall GIRTH just gives him such presence!

The switch out heads are massive lol, i do wish as this is the deluxe version a couple of stands were given also because it's gonna be a shame and quite awkward to put these other 2 heads away....but as take him in more i'll decide on that later.

I don't know how i'm gonna get pics and video of this guy but i'll try this weekend.

Its amazing actually he looks quite a normal size and even small against Ma Chao on this first pic but don't let that fool you lol he's massive.

xVbimk0.jpg

rOQsNq0.jpg

Back