Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
20507185_10203417517595438_2272713255595673372_o.jpg

20431518_453896838325429_1256336902621575279_n.jpg

Holy Cr#%!!!

That thing is large. Impressive but large.

Need some better quality close ups, as I want to take a look at that facesculpt.

It's going to be impossible for me to display though.

I gotta say I applaud prime1 for pushing these massive statues. I remember reading how SS would cap off the size of certain concepts (like a king hulk on throne or something) because it'd be too big to ship or something. Now we have a freaking 1/3 scale statue on horseback.

Easily the best Wonder Gal collectible thus far. IMO, even better than the half-scale. Better likeness and stronger overall presence.

Whoa' Charger, is all I can say.

So happy I am not collecting the Film Versions.This would break the bank.Most likely they will tweak her face a bit.This is a stand alone/center piece if ever there was one.

Thanks to Shoo for the photo.

Wow great, just great.
Prime 1 is on another level with these pieces.

For the pricing, I think more than the 1/2 scale statues maybe.

But if we're lucky it could be 1500 - 1700. -> OK not gonna happen. I think definitely more than 1/2.

Unfortunately I have to pass, because it's so massive. With the whole new52 line, and the justice league movie line plus Wonder Woman Training Outfit and with a few pieces of Suicide Squad and Cat from Arkham, maybe Huntress and Zatanna.

There is ni space :(
But hey my wallet is happy.

Looks amazing, but extremely unnecessary. Isn't the point of doing the same character in multiple scales so more people can afford a certain character ? This is doing exactly the opposite. Will easily be more than the 1/2. I don't get it. Prime is great at competing with themselves.

Back