Oh God, I'm a New Hot Toys Addict, err I mean hi everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surpluscaptain

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Always loved toys when I was a wee boy, never grew out of it and now I have a wife and a kid and disposable income to buy me some of the most beautiful plastics ever molded. :lol

Only started collecting 1/6 Hot Toys (specifically Iron Man, I know, great, another hall of armor freak) and now "lurk" on ebay for some Threezero mechs and other "collectible action figures." Fine, I collect man dolls, there I said it.

Wanted to check in this forum for possible used figures (no such thing, since every figure is kept in a dust free, pet free, air tight environment haha). Or get some knowledge. Or both.

In conclusion, nice to meet everyone here and hope to converse soon! :wave

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Surpluscaptain!
wavesmile.gif

Oh God, I'm a New Hot Toys Addict, err I mean hi everyone!

Always loved toys when I was a wee boy, never grew out of it and now I have a wife and a kid and disposable income to buy me some of the most beautiful plastics ever molded. :lol

Only started collecting 1/6 Hot Toys (specifically Iron Man, I know, great, another hall of armor freak) and now "lurk" on ebay for some Threezero mechs and other "collectible action figures." Fine, I collect man dolls, there I said it.

Wanted to check in this forum for possible used figures (no such thing, since every figure is kept in a dust free, pet free, air tight environment haha). Or get some knowledge. Or both.

In conclusion, nice to meet everyone here and hope to converse soon! :wave

:lol :goodpost: :welcome1:

Back