Prop 1966 Batman Shakespeare Vinyl Bust Bank

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Of all the stuff I've collected over the years, this has to be one of the coolest: Diamond Select full size 20" Shakespeare Bust from the 1966 Batman show, part of their vinyl bank line. This is a personal grail of mine, I've been waiting for a year for this to come out. Really cool piece for a decent price. To the batpoles!

20170728_162325.jpg
20170728_162345.jpg
20170728_162412.jpg

That's very cool looking Karnis! I might have to pick that up.

Also, it looks like you're building the 1:350 Enterprise Refit. Good luck on that! It was probably the most fun I've ever had building a kit. Are you planning on lighting it?

That's very cool looking Karnis! I might have to pick that up.

Also, it looks like you're building the 1:350 Enterprise Refit. Good luck on that! It was probably the most fun I've ever had building a kit. Are you planning on lighting it?

LOL! The Refit is a project I just started, and what you see is the base & new hollow pipe mount (for tenacontrols light kit) and the secondary hull assembled & light locked. But I'm taking my time on it because, as you know, it's a beast. I'm doing the final stages of the 1/6 scale Lost In Space B9 Robot in the first pic, then I've already got the 1/537 Reliant hull painted & ready for detail paint...then move on to aztec decals. Its my test run for the refit. :D Once the Reliant is done I've got the Jupiter 2 in the cue. Already did the 1:350 TOS w/ lights. Thanks for asking! :clap

Back