Will HOT TOYS RE-RELEASE 1/4 Scale TDK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
With The Joker and Begins Bats coming next year, will Hot Toys re-release the 1/4 TDK with a slight change to cash in on these releases???

Part of me thinks "no" because of how similar to the Rises figure it'd be. Heck, they even included the accessories he uses in TDK with it.

I know nothing tho.

How would anyone here know? I dont think any of us here work at Hot Toys.

We can speculate and tell you what you want/dont want to hear but thats the best we can do.

Maybe ask JC Hong on Facebook.

Maybe but to make this expensive figure may take away needed resources to producing a TON of new SW and IW figures...I think they will just pass it by...

Just seeing what others in the Hot Toys area thought... Hokietwo why don't you buy it for me...:)

Lol, I am not going to buy you one but I'll sell you one for $950 (Exclusive) sealed. :lol

I have two, planned on posing one with the Hong Kong backpack and the other full on Cape. Sadly lost track of time never opened either. Still sealed and never seen the light of day. May have finally sparked the desire to take a peek at it finally.

Its a great figure..had it long ago and sold it when Joker never happened. I personally think HT will release him again.. especially if joker and begins sell well...

I'm hoping, I was not interested in 1/4 at the time, I'd like to get him with Joker.

Not for many years. I don't think there's enough of a market for 1/4 scale. Obviously the Joker will make it an even bigger market. I also don't think HT wants to piss off fans who the bought the first one just yet. Probably eventually may redo him, but I don't see it for years down the road. Best to buy now before it gets an even pricier once Joker releases. Should've bought when it first came out like many of us did. Just a matter of time before HT did Joker.

I was just able to get a 1/4 TDK Rises HT figure new in box for $625.00 plus shipping. Very stoked...I'm sure HT will announce a new ver. next week now that I purchased one..LOL!

I expect them to - but not soon. They want to ride the wave of sales from the BB Bats, which will allow collectors to recoup and then be ready to pick up a TDK rerelease. It is in their best interest to stagger the releases.

I was just able to get a 1/4 TDK Rises HT figure new in box for $625.00 plus shipping. Very stoked...I'm sure HT will announce a new ver. next week now that I purchased one..LOL!

Nice! :clap. Congrats. I can see price for this guy going up since announcing 1/4 joker.

Back