DarkSheep - Hot Toys Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darksheep

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello I am new to collecting and this is the start of my collection .

I am still trying to decide how I will be displaying my collection in the future .Right now I am spending money on some figures not to much on cabinets. I am trying to save for a nice cabinet like I saw Budget Stark had made . I would like to make some mini diorama's in so Detolf wont work for that .

Update

I have got a lot more figures and I have started work on my custom cabinet . I have built the basic frame and put the doors on . I still have to do the lighting and custom shelving for it . Also putting the figures in side to work out where the shelves will go and how things will fit and their placement .

Updated Pic of my collection will always be in this post the first one , so you don't have to scroll though all the posts to see the latest status

Current FiguresFigures paid for and on their wayPre-order's
TONY STARK (ARMOR TESTING VERSION)IRON MAN MARK VI DIE-CAST
IRON MAN MARK XLVI
WAR MACHINE MARK III
IRON MAN SILVER CENTURION (MARK XXXIII)
IRON MAN SHOTGUN (MARK XL)
IRON MAN MARK XLII
IRON MAN SNEAKY MARK XV (RETRO ARMOR VERSION)
IRON MAN HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)
WAR MACHINE MARK I
IRON MAN MARK XLV
IRON MAN MARK VII
IRON MAN MARK VII (STEALTH MODE VERSION)
IRON MAN SUIT-UP GANTRY WITH MARK IV
IRON MAN Mark II Armor Unleashed Version
IRON MAN MARK XLIII
IRON MAN MARK III BUST CONSTRUCTION VERSION
IRON MAN MARK III DIE-CAST
WAR MACHINE MARK II

[tr]
]

]

]

]

]

]

]

Collection Pic's

39210525541_3a575a6806_h.jpg

39210525511_6fbef5ecce_h.jpg

38334604625_216106c3a3_h.jpg

25345111478_7033fa2aea_h.jpg

24348980577_095e3faa7a_h.jpg

Nice collection. I'm slowing putting together a workshop dio, finally have the man cave space.20170728_003729.jpg
I just need 2 more HOAs 20170727_121300.jpg

Man that will looks cool when you done . I wish i could afford the Hall of Armours but they cost so much on ebay I would buy thrm and have no money for figs , my hope is that hot toys will re release them in the future . If not and it comes time I have a big display cabinet I would look into making my own.

This arrived yesterday really happy with the figure , will take some time and figure out how and where I will put him .

I am a bit worried to put more than 1 die cast on the Detolf shelves .

36257308896_0a6c92fd5f_b.jpg

Great start of your collection, and welcome to the boards!!

Love that set up �� Congratz

Thank guys . Got a few figures still to display did not want to get any more till I have a better display setup but I am in Taipei at the moment and got the War machine MK1 die cast and the Iron Man MK 45 at very good prices so could not say no . Especially as I had already saved for the WM MK1 and saved so much money with buying it hear (about 50% cheaper than I could get it in AUS if I included shipping into the cost ) .

So once I am home will snap a few pics and start saving again for a cabinet . I have updated my thread at the top of the page with a figures I am keen to get. As Figures arrive I will keep updating the list . All my figures are new except the MK 43 and it has a scratch on the crotch area under neath and 1 or 2 small ones on the shoulders . It was advertised as mint and guy took photos that all looked good . So was really upset to get it in this condition . So no second hand for me unless I can see it in my hands again . Or some one has a good reputation as a seller . Guess we all learn :)

Ugh. Why didn't I buy a War Machine when I had the chance. :(

Great-looking display. And I wouldn't sweat the Detolf shelves. They can handle more than one Diecast.

Hi so a bit of a big update to day , built a custom display from to two IKEA Billy Bookcase nailed together to create a very deep display and then two MORLIDEN glass doors.

I still have to do the lighting and a load of other work but wanted to see how it would look . If you have any ideas or suggestions let me know.

36503813333_12619307a3_c.jpg

Hi very happy to say my Hulk buster arrived last week and I moved some stuff around to fit it in my collection .

I did not plan this very well and will have to look at other solutions to shelving as I don't think my display is doing my figures justice.

37848403051_d236c91e8a_c.jpg

Hi so another big update today still got to get more cables and a few more stands and my display is almost complete .

The MK 42 1/4 is going to sit on my desk I am just waiting and looking for a display case / box with turn table that will fit the figure .

Back