Darth Maul 1:1 Bust Value

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PermaG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am wondering what your thoughts on the current value of Sideshow's 1:1 Darth Maul bust these days.

I cant seem to find any recent enough sales or threads commenting on the sales aspect.

Thanks for any input.

In about 6 days we'll have a better idea, current ebay auction with $100 opening bid. (No, it's not mine.)

I think it usually goes for somewhere between $1000 and $1300, but haven't been seeking it out so could be a little off.

They actually hint or announce a new Maul bust? Or just saying due to vader, fett, stormtrooper... :p

Also it seems that bidding one hasnt found the box yet.

Since I started this thread, figured I would end/update it with what I learned/found out so far.

That bidding one, without a box, never met reserve at 900.
side note....wish people would just start bidding at what they want to reserve to be...

There is another from Japan with minimal description starting at 1k.

I ended up buying mine just before the original bidding one was mentioned / listed, for 1500 (ship included).

I might have paid up...but I have the bust now to go with Vader and I dig it.
Do I wish he was less? Yes. I am I glad I didnt pay original asking price? Yes.

:p

I think that's a fair price, considering the inherent variability of these things. And yeah, I make it a point to never waste my time bidding on auctions with reserves. If the seller doesn't want to make the price they're actually looking for public, I can't be bothered to try figuring out what that price is. Just a waste of everyone's time.

Back