Statue Prime 1 Justice League license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook

p1j.jpg

This is my most anticipated statue line.

Can't wait to get the whole team assembled.

.....now just have to find some space so I can display them.

Seriously. Let's see the Hush line before they start work on all these other licenses.
Good point, waiting for this line, too.
But the Hush line is going nowhere. Look how old hush is, it's kind of iconic.
But movie statues - nowdays you have to sell them very quickly after the movie releases.

Good point, waiting for this line, too.
But the Hush line is going nowhere. Look how old hush is, it's kind of iconic.
But movie statues - nowdays you have to sell them very quickly after the movie releases.

Huh? They are still producing 89 Batman Statues!!, Not to mention Bale Bats, Reeves Superman, Adam West Batman and so on... WW is the second highest grossing movie of the year, Gal's WW can be made in statue form in two years and it will sell just fine, nevermind Supes or Bats.

Anyone know if they will have all the members (in the movie) at the Tokyo Comicon? It's on December 2017 the month after the movie is released. Are these the 1:3 piece?

What's new... P1 gonna make every DC movie version out there hahaha

Looks like Flash is first.

View attachment 364788

Not sure how I feel about that.

On the one hand it's a new character from the DCEU that hasn't been done before.

And on the other hand I'm not too sure I like the look. Though I may learn to appreciate it once I see the movie.

I would've preferred if they did Wonder Woman first, because we need one of her in her armoured look (as it looks like most of us won't be getting the horseback version :dunno), and then ended on Batman and then Superman, with the other characters spaced in between. Though I have to say I'm looking forward to seeing how well the Aquaman statue turns out to be.

The reason why they are releasing this first is because they haven't made him yet. They'll probably do aquaman and cyborg after the flash.

Crap! Didn't realize this line was going to be movie-based.

...Well, that leaves me out.

Back