ART PRINT: Sideshow Avengers Assemble premium art print. Opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMad_titan19

Freakzoid
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the new avengers art print that just went live? I really like it but I am debating on it due to the price. Considering the fact that they will sell them separate in bundles both framed and unframed. I don't have anything against the framing SS uses but I just wanted a second opinion since I have mixed feelings. Do you guys think it's worth it framed?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/contests/avengers-assemble-premium-art-print-giveaway/

Probably their usual tricks. I'm not about spending 3 times what the print is worth on a frame. I get all mine custom made and they're a fraction of the cost.

Yes I completely agree, the only one I did not wait for was the Thanos since I knew the hype behind it. I'll wait until Monday and hopefully they release an unframed version for this print. Thanks man, way to talk me out of it. lol

On one hand, SS's playing a bit expensive in the limited edition prints game (frame or otherwise). Especially when compared to sites like Mondo and Bottleneck.

On the other hand, it really would tie a room together.

I wouldn't even consider buying the framed, you can get a good frame at Michael's for $30 or less. That's what I did with the Spidey/Symbiotes print.

I was considering this, but hard to pull the trigger when X-Men print was half the E.S. and $50 less...

Looks good though.

On one hand, SS's playing a bit expensive in the limited edition prints game (frame or otherwise). Especially when compared to sites like Mondo and Bottleneck.

On the other hand, it really would tie a room together.

I agree, they have definitely gone up in prices which does not completely discourage me since I still really like the prints they come out with but makes me think twice about it. This would look really good on my wall, considering the fact that my collection is mostly Marvel.

I wouldn't even consider buying the framed, you can get a good frame at Michael's for $30 or less. That's what I did with the Spidey/Symbiotes print.

I know I have a few pieces that I need to get custom framed since I envisioned a different frame from what SS offers. The only thing is that they will not be selling this unframed. Congrats on the spidey/symbiotes print I took too long for the unframed version and my waitlist order did not convert.

I was considering this, but hard to pull the trigger when X-Men print was half the E.S. and $50 less...

Looks good though.

I am still considering it just can't make up my mind. Especially because there are a few PF's coming out that I want and at this price range It's like buying one of those. I mean I can always go with the unframed version and get the bundle then have it framed similar to this. Still not the same though...............dammit SS

Almost went for the dual set unframed, but the fact that they left Thor's lightning duplicated on Team Cap would bug the hell out of me every time I looked at them hung side-by-side.

Used a 20$ coupon and got my set for 160$ yesterday.

After taking a day or two to think about ordering the two unframed X-Men prints only to have them sell out I decided I better not take a chance with these two.

Still kicking myself for not getting those X-Men prints : /

Used a 20$ coupon and got my set for 160$ yesterday.

After taking a day or two to think about ordering the two unframed X-Men prints only to have them sell out I decided I better not take a chance with these two.

Still kicking myself for not getting those X-Men prints : /

I feel that the X-men prints had more detail and just overall design. I dont feel like these prints just did it for me, decided not to buy them after all, framed or unframed. I reconsidered since I don't feel like they met my expectations, they look nice but not a must buy for me had to pass

Back