Yavin Luke pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbtv01

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if the Sideshow 12 inch Yavin Luke was pictured as of yet but here it is:
yavinluke.jpg

Wasn't Luke wearing his lightsaber in the ceremony? I know he never ignited it in that outfit, but I will be pissed if they charge us 55 - 60 bucks and don't include an ignited and unlit saber. Wonder what accessories other than medal and gun he comes with?

P.S. As someone else pointed out, his pants are rehashes of the Han Solo figures.

DouglasMcc said:
Wasn't Luke wearing his lightsaber in the ceremony? I know he never ignited it in that outfit, but I will be pissed if they charge us 55 - 60 bucks and don't include an ignited and unlit saber. Wonder what accessories other than medal and gun he comes with?
Just the medal, gun and stand I believe. He didn't wear or use the lightsaber in that outfit so no point in includng them.

DouglasMcc said:

P.S. As someone else pointed out, his pants are rehashes of the Han Solo figures.

Lightsaber is not included. As far as the pants go, the actual costum was almost identical to Han's ESB pants as well. So thats no biggy to me. I'll just use one of the extra Anakin sabers I have.

I think it does look pretty good, and I'll definitely be ordering, but I noticed an "adjustment" pic that was posted in the other thread. I reworked that adjustment into a GIF, and I have to say I think it would be an improvement, although I don't think it is a necessary improvement (in other words, it isn't any kind of deal breaker for me). But I thought I'd post it here so people can judge for themselves.

Yavin-Luke-Fix.gif

gbtv01 said:
Not sure if the Sideshow 12 inch Yavin Luke was pictured as of yet but here it is:
yavinluke.jpg

Gosh, I love this figure.....GREAT!!!!! At least the sculpt is dead on...there are other issues but man...I love that sculpt!!!

Cheers,

Brad

RoboDad said:
I think it does look pretty good, and I'll definitely be ordering, but I noticed an "adjustment" pic that was posted in the other thread. I reworked that adjustment into a GIF, and I have to say I think it would be an improvement, although I don't think it is a necessary improvement (in other words, it isn't any kind of deal breaker for me). But I thought I'd post it here so people can judge for themselves.

Yavin-Luke-Fix.gif

I like the original better...man I hope they aren't changing it!!!

Cheers,

Brad

I like it a lot. I'm gonna go with a simple pose like what's in that pic with this guy.

Back