Statue please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beast Kingdom Star Wars Ships

I wish the 1/23 U-Wing didn't fall off the radar. I wonder if it got cancelled.

When seeing the thread title was hoping for a new company, besides the comatose EFX, to take on making studio scale model ships. Oh well...

I am sorry didn't try and get anyone worked up with the title. I would love if someone else got Star Wars ships license. I loved MR I own Falcon, Sig. At-At, Snowspeeder.

It's not your fault. Most Star Wars fans are just frustrated with the lack of replicas that are getting made or I should say not getting made.

Re: Beast Kingdom Star Wars Mini Ships

The paint on these is surprisingly very good.
The base has a pretty strong arrangement of magnets that allows these ships to hover a few centimeters.

It's not your fault. Most Star Wars fans are just frustrated with the lack of replicas that are getting made or I should say not getting made.

Yes it stinks and if at some point some get made they are going to be way too much to buy. I paid $400.00 for Snowspeeder that would be $1,200 today if EFX made one.

EFX should have at least made 15 to 20 ships by now, that would be about 2 a year.

Last edited:

Exactly, no problem with OP. Just the lack of activity from licensed companies, especially EFX in releasing the studio scale models shown each convention

I would be careful with the U-Wings, as when I got mine in hand the automatic wing function wouldn't work, and I was told by my retailer that I wasn't the only one who had issues with the piece.

I would be careful with the U-Wings, as when I got mine in hand the automatic wing function wouldn't work, and I was told by my retailer that I wasn't the only one who had issues with the piece.

Did you have it exchanged for a correctly working unit?

Did you have it exchanged for a correctly working unit?

My retailer is expecting a replacement shipment to arrive, but no eta was provided.

I'll be returning the unit next week, but I'm not holding my breath to get a working one any time soon.

I've got too many of these type of things anyway.

And now with a Helicarrier on the horizon........

My retailer is expecting a replacement shipment to arrive, but no eta was provided.

I'll be returning the unit next week, but I'm not holding my breath to get a working one any time soon.

I've got too many of these type of things anyway.

And now with a Helicarrier on the horizon........

Probably best to return it.
Hell yeah! A floating HC!

Back