Option for RAF WWII Pilot? (Dunkirk)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fbang

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm considering kitbashing Tom Hardy as a RAF WWII Pilot from the movie Dunkirk. The only option I have seen is King Toy's version which is not available anymore. Are there any other versions out there?

download.jpg

I don't know if any off the top of my head, but wouldn't doubt that there will probably be some good, high quality figures from DiD coming from this movie in the near feature.

The Blue Box version was named Keith Gordon.
There was a Three Zero RAF pilot available many years ago. You see them on eBay occasionally. I remember this version because the first one that I bought had a broken flip up sun visor and had to be exchanged.

The Blue Box version was very nice for its time, as it was the Luftwaffe pilot, both have also the "Afrika" war zone versions that seem easier to find than the european counterparts.

Found all the pieces and am painting a mad max head. Will post pictures later this week

Here's my Farrier from Dunkirk. Head by Rocco, painted by myself.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg

That's a good start but it needs some other parts if you want it to be accurate. You are using a BBI C-Type helmet with E-Type mask- you need the B-Type helmet and D-Type mask from the King Arts figure. You also need a 32 pattern life vest from either the BBI or King Arts figures- that one you are using is definitely not RAF issue.

I know these three parts are not accurate, but I can't find them. If an occasion present itself i will probably swap them.

Coming back to this thread 2 years later with some updated equipement I was lucky to find. Althought I know that some company released a full Dunkirk figure last year.

61161986_10155921470151557_4374951295132368896_n.jpg
61064495_10155921470271557_8202994867974963200_n.jpg

Nice! I've got the Dunkirk figure but it's still sealed minty fresh in box. Haven't any display space for it. (and for any of the other two dozen figures still in their boxes... :monkey4

Back