Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score

1c58dd_64478749e39b4889a9b59c2d88dfd994~mv2_d_1335_1960_s_2.jpg

1c58dd_d905d28753134dd7b924a428396b2e3d~mv2_d_1680_1960_s_2.jpg

1c58dd_ca1a981f60974436ba433b3e9f94d387~mv2_d_2500_1598_s_2.jpg

Last edited:
chance of custom Michael Meyers 1/4

Been waiting for years! If you make it, many of us, including me, will buy it for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chance of custom Michael Meyers 1/4

I already voted. So far it's at 15%! Im surprised that the Gamorrean Guard is in the lead. It has already been made in 1/5- the Mythos one. I sincerely hope you will make Myers, regardless.

Re: chance of custom Michael Myers 1/4

Im excited for whatever comes out.. btw.. only 8 votes to tie the Guard !

please make this happen, it needs to be done, i will buy 1 from you 100 percent, at least someone is putting a bit of effort in and thinking about doing a myers, all the other companies can do him if they pay up but they just dont want too

Im no Myers expert.. I know there are some changes in his mask.. and I sure most fans go for Halloween 1 and 2 version... does anyone has a good source of his jumpsuite?

chance of custom Michael Myers 1/4

Im no Myers expert.. I know there are some changes in his mask.. and I sure most fans go for Halloween 1 and 2 version... does anyone has a good source of his jumpsuite?

I have a Myers in 1/6 and I need this in 1/4 too! I can take pictures and send it to you. A tailor, Yunsil, made the 1/6 coveralls as accurate as the film, oh and to let you know the most popular figure of Myers to collect is the first film, Halloween 1978.

Last edited:

By the way, when is the cut off date for the voting poll?

any help is appreciated :)

and yes, if you can provide me pictures of that coverall... that would be great.. inside and from outside. I will check out now that thread !! Thanks buddy

PS: most pictures are not working in this thread unfortunately. But I got some good shoots :)

Oh and Poll - I think a few more weeks.

Last edited:

If someone can guide me where you get those hair for your 1/6 builts . .would be much appreciated

If someone can guide me where you get those hair for your 1/6 builts . .would be much appreciated

I believe they used mohair but let me double check. And I'm working on to get you all of the information you will need before making Myers. I'll do that this weekend and shoot over the list. [emoji6]

I believe they used mohair but let me double check. And I'm working on to get you all of the information you will need before making Myers. I'll do that this weekend and shoot over the list. [emoji6]

awesome ! I really appreciate it

It's my pleasure! I really am excited about this and I'm happy you are giving this a chance through the voting poll for Myers to be made! It's way overdue! I just hope he wins the votes!

It's my pleasure! I really am excited about this and I'm happy you are giving this a chance through the voting poll for Myers to be made! It's way overdue! I just hope he wins the votes!

sure does look like it :)

Million percent Myers. I will 100% buy one can't wait look like he's winning by a mile on the poll :)

MYC- here's the source for the hair to use...

On eBay- search for tibetan lamb hair

Seller on there is morezmore.

I have used that hair and I liked it very much. Messy but worth it at the end!

Ok here you go- there's this link for you to check out-

Your focus should be reading about Halloween 1978 which is on the first page of the link.

https://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=114760

Everything you need to know about the mask, coveralls (jumpsuit), boots and the knife.

Keep in mind, the brand of the coveralls to study from the link I provided should be the Montgomery Ward one, not Big Macs.

***oh some tailors missed out on a small detail when making the coveralls in 1/6...there IS a small hole at the elbow on the right sleeve of the coveralls.

News broke out that the knife used in the film was the W.R. Case and Sons Cut Co. Model 102-12, not the Lamson.

Anyway, the link should help you out a lot more now. Let me know if you have any questions...otherwise I have the 100% confidence you'd pull this project off with a Big Bang! I have been following your work and I know enough that you are very talented. I guarantee you, I'm in this 100% to buy a 1/4 Myers!

Last edited:

Amstel,

really appreciate the help on this ! :)

Back