Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was just announced unexpectedly. They are busy this morning.

20286900_10154723392092344_7896417210240458681_o.jpg

So new body it looks like? Guess this means they're gonna quadruple (quintuple?) dip into the Mark 3 sometime soon.

This was just announced unexpectedly. They are busy this morning.

View attachment 355517
This has been the diecast I've been waiting on. I've always loved the mark 2, but hated how flat and non metallic the paint app looked. A shiny version will be perfect for my collection. I have the armor unleashed version right now, but will gladly replace it with this. Definite order from me.

So new body it looks like? Guess this means they're gonna quadruple (quintuple?) dip into the Mark 3 sometime soon.

What makes you think it's a new body? I'm trying to figure it out if it is or not. If it is, and they do a Mk3 3.0, that'd be the best news to come from this. If it isn't, well, might be time to bite the bullet on the current DC Mk3, even with its limitations, since I want a DC HoA.

Well that confuses things for me, at least. If they're releasing this, then as others suggested, they may release a new DC Mark 3. I've already pre-ordered the Mark 6, but I would prefer the Mark 3 to be honest....

Well that confuses things for me, at least. If they're releasing this, then as others suggested, they may release a new DC Mark 3. I've already pre-ordered the Mark 6, but I would prefer the Mark 3 to be honest....

There is some ab articulation, which the MK3 diecast was lacking. So not necessarily a whole new body, but it does appear that HT listened to complaints and at least engineered a new midsection. And then of course the rivets which had to be added to a lot of the plated sections.

Should be made clear when it goes up on SS and they list the height. I think I'm definitely down for this if it's going to be the same scale as the 5 and 6, which I both have preordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also like that they have Tony's head sculpt this time. I like Rhodey, but I prefer Tony in the armor.

This was posted on FB.

20258427_1572964852737218_8096226271665955515_n.jpg

In US Dollars:
Mark 2: Diecast - $265-270
Thor: $195-200
Hulk: $280-285
Batman JLA: $215-220
Joker 1/4 : $445-450
Batman 1/4: $380-385

If that's the final price, I'm picking up hulk too, that's way cheaper than I expected.

...that deployed arm shield is a close-up of the AU figure. You can tell from the flexible wristguard.

If it has an ab joint I wonder if they gave it ankle rockers too? :lol Think I'll be sticking with the old one, it's still an amazing figure detail-wise.

I can't imagine the Mk 2 will be less than $300. Past few die cast IM figures have been in the $350 range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back