1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we're getting Carol and we also got the confirmation of Skrulls and since it takes place in the 90's Fury will have both his eyes. Dude, Carol looks so ****ing good. She looks as amazing as I would have hoped. What do you guys wanna see?

DFYdnfvU0AQ-kfx.jpg

DFYdnfwU0AA9xfj.jpg

Will be quite the debate to decide on what version of Carol to get...her solo movie or wait it out for A4. Easy decision if her solo uniform turns out to be green.

Will be quite the debate to decide on what version of Carol to get...her solo movie or wait it out for A4. Easy decision if her solo uniform turns out to be green.

Well there’s concept art of her with Fury from her solo film with the modern colors. I’m sure the green Kree suit is just her first suit since that’s just the regular Kree navy colors and will get the modern colors somewhere near the end.

Yeah, that's the only jacket I see.

The suit doesn't strike me as iconic -- it looks like Superman, Capt American, etc. Almost standard issue superhero at this point. If you saw a blurry picture of that outfit most people would say Superman.

Back