Weta Gollum 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Life_m2000

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really impressed by this. It's a must have for me.
gollum.jpg

Picture Credit to Gwindor on the Flame of Udun.

It's really well done from what I can tell in the picture. My only concern....If a woman sees this on the 1st date, I wouldn't expect a 2nd!:lol

Image from Weta's Facebook :)

(And the image in the first post is not mine, it's Josh Longs (Elessar), I just uploaded it for him on the FoU forum)

afhcmv.jpg

I wonder if weta finally listened and is starting a large scale line. If they all look this good and are not crazy prices I am in trouble...

How much do statues this size usually cost. I'm more of a 1/6 figure collector but this might win me over to buy my first. :thud:

Love this piece. It looks outstanding, thoughout...

...except for that left shoulder / arm. It looks dislocated to me. Not a fan of that part of the sculpt. Would have preferred if it was perhaps reaching out or just in a different position.

Love this piece. It looks outstanding, thoughout...

...except for that left shoulder / arm. It looks dislocated to me. Not a fan of that part of the sculpt. Would have preferred if it was perhaps reaching out or just in a different position.
I thought that it looked awkward too, I was hoping they just put it in wrong during assembly, but it looks to be a single piece.

Back