1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I thought now was an appropriate time to start this action as we've seen no indication from Hot Toys at SDCC of Krennic, Cassian or Baze figures.

These are key characters to the Rogue One film and are needed for collector's to round out the main cast.

Are they simply skipping them leaving us with Chirrut with no Baze and Jyn and K2SO with no Cassian ?????

Edit : Krennic down, 2 more to go HT !

Why no love for Hot Toys Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

Baze was on display in HK, wasn't he? Cassian seems like a no-brainer, and I'd buy Krennic in a heartbeat.

Re: Why no love for Hot Toys Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

Cuz movie sucked. :lol

But Krennic was ok and looked cool.
I loved Baze but didn't care for his suit.

RO didn't sell well so HT has moved on to the PT.

Oh wait, RO is PT!

Baze was on display in HK, wasn't he? Cassian seems like a no-brainer, and I'd buy Krennic in a heartbeat.

yeah thats what is strange, that Baze is missing at SDCC.

optimistic me thinks they are waiting to get other RO figs finished to show Baze and a couple more together at a different event.

pessimistic me says they've cancelled him and thats it.

Keep that thread going. I can only rest when i have a Cassian a Krennic and a Baze on the shelves. Until then, it's just another imperial army display.

Keep that thread going. I can only rest when i have a Cassian a Krennic and a Baze on the shelves. Until then, it's just another imperial army display.

With no leader in epic white cape !

Baze is with Crossbones and Yellowjacket and Ripley and GONK droids....

I feel bad for those who got Chirrut. It's like making R2 and then not 3PO.

I've been waiting to get Chirrut because he doesn't look right without Baze to me. Probably will bite on a Deathtrooper simply because they look cool but it wouldn't even be a question if Krennic was released. Probably make me want two Deathtroopers then though.

A damn shame if Crossbones never sees the light of day. Hopefully they're just taking their time to add a mangled Frank Grillo sculpt.

Baze is with Crossbones and Yellowjacket and Ripley and GONK droids....

I feel bad for those who got Chirrut. It's like making R2 and then not 3PO.
Eh..they compare better to these two
82316e0e3dd222c84a6407533bd01779.jpg

I was thinking yesterday amongst the Baze talk, he could've been a pretty powerful character. The disillusioned guardian who finds redemption. Like if the plucky and faithful Chirrut had died midway through the film, we could see Baze start his path back to believing in the force and is the only one that survives somehow.

I dunno I just kind of wish Rogue One was more about him than cool blind martial arts guy. There was more potential for depth.

Probably will bite on a Deathtrooper simply because they look cool but it wouldn't even be a question if Krennic was released. Probably make me want two Deathtroopers then though.

Exactly. I'm tempted to pick up a Deathtrooper, but having Krennic to display would make me get two for sure.

Like if the plucky and faithful Chirrut had died midway through the film, we could see Baze start his path back to believing in the force ...

I like that. He still has to die... but isn't that essentially what happened in the last minute of their relationship? It could have nee milked yes.

Back