1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obi 02.jpg
Obi 01.jpg
Obi 05.jpg
Obi 04.jpg
Obi 03.jpg

Looks really good... don't plan to buy since it's not a film version, but it's a great idea to turn the statue into a figure. Definitely has a Alec likeness here, be curious if they add a Ewan as well.

Nice and creative way from Sideshow to stay in the 1/6 game and avoid direct competition with Hot Toys. Also give them some margin on likeness with human head sculpts staying away from movie based incarnations. Not sure i'll follo them on that path but they definitely picked my curiosity with that move.

Does anyone have info from the panel on what else was announced? While a Mythos line is a cool idea I'm not really interested in buying any non-film figures.

Not quite what I was hoping for when I saw Mythos returns but still pretty cool. Maybe there is hope for the statues again.

Does anyone have info from the panel on what else was announced? While a Mythos line is a cool idea I'm not really interested in buying any non-film figures.

The panel hasn't happened yet, it was a teaser for Sideshow Live. Susan said the rest of the line and more details would be announced later today.

I'm still waiting for the concept Vader 1/6. We'll see if this happens...

Yeah, I'm wondering if that was something they couldn't get licensed or just didn't want to take the risk on making. I would have definitely bought one as I think it'd make for a great figure. Add that to the Prototype Fett and this Mythos figure and you could have a pretty cool line-up of concept and prototype figures.

Back