Premium Format Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Will go nicely with Jyn Erso PF on account of her appearing in RO. :D

What was the pose?

Why would they re-do the ANH PF? It's pretty damn good and an ESB version (Hoth, Bespin, Bespin Escape) would've aligned with the Han and Luke PFs. A curious decision...

Same reason they redid ROTJ Fett I guess. They must have decided the time was right for new collectors to own that version of the character. Also capitalizing on her final appearance in Rogue One.

Anh is my kind of princess..super happy they choose that version.. now let's see pictures

I think since Disney took over, every major character will get a revisit. I'm expecting ANH Luke, Han and Obi-Wan to be done over as well.

I'll be very happy with an updated Obi Wan.

I'll be very happy with an update on all of them. I sold all of them years ago. I will say that the packaging and presentation on the Luke and Han were outstanding. That was the good old days of Sideshow 1:4 scale packaging.

Concept rendering, not physical photo:

IMG_3618.jpg

Really puzzled why they'd make something almost identical to the old one. New pose would be nice at least.

im so totally ok to have that pose!!! I dont own the old one and dont like the likeness .. so Im totally in for that one !

Heck yeah I'm going to order this one for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely interested in this one as well after hearing it teased on Sideshow Live (the one that showcased Lady Deadpool). I'm surprised to see the concept work already though. Thanks! 😃

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

I need a Leia, lets just hope they don't screw up like they did with Luke and Han.

Please tell me this wasn't the only reveal here though? Only 1 new PF tease?

I don't complain ... we have this year sooo many star wars of revealed and announced...best year ever since the last 5 years

Back