Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Default Re: Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Thx for the great pics and congrats for her princess

Just received her. Some quick iPhone pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this in today! I think the they did an excellent job of capturing the likeness of Carrie Fisher! The hand for the blaster you do have to "bend" the fingers to get the blaster in. Only issue i have, is they sent me 2 EX arms gotta get a regular

More Pictures here:
    http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...=1#post5763104

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhouse View Post
    Just got this in today! I think the they did an excellent job of capturing the likeness of Carrie Fisher! The hand for the blaster you do have to "bend" the fingers to get the blaster in. Only issue i have, is they sent me 2 EX arms gotta get a regular

More Pictures here:
    http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...=1#post5763104

Great photos! How do u like the Bespin Luke and Han? On the fence on those 2 as well as the Han stormtrooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! The likeness of Mark Hamill on Luke Skywalker is good! Han Solo and the Storm Trooper EX its close... mostly... I Bespin Luke Skywalker is one of my favorite Star Wars costumes so couldnt pass it up. Han Solo as well. The Storm Troopers armor gaps is kinda annoying but thats nitpicking. I enjoy the pieces and dont regret buying them. I suppose that is what matters the most!

I look forward to picking her up later this year on the Spooktacular or 12 Days of Sideshow sale.

Some pics look good, then others her head looks big, maybe it is the camera.

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by matturibe1 View Post
    Some pics look good, then others her head looks big, maybe it is the camera.
    I hope it’s the iPhone that’s distorting the pic.
    Otherwise Looks Great can’t wait to get mines.

Received my shipment email notification 👍.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    After the debacle of Wonder Woman and her likeness to Gal Gadot, I was very nervous about ordering this.
    I'm glad to report SS has redeemed themselves. I'm very happy how this turned out....
    So glad I've got her. The base is weathered nicely, her hands looks amazing, even the detail with her nails.
    If its true SS is not doing PF Star Wars anymore, I would grab this while you can.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0957.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	605.3 KB 
ID:	461841