Statue Tweeterhead Mr. Mxyzptlk DC Super Powers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
a8df5e519bdfd20e2e188dfdc15d3826.jpg

023803f13ced4ada1a4ce5b94e895969.jpg

38fe7fd9f8987b5056fef8b1d4ebc9b4.jpg

That's a totally legit reason, then. To me, he's probably the single most iconic DC artist of my youth. The Marvel equivalent would be John Byrne.

I love this. I wonder how deep this line will go? When I was a kid I had all the Super Powers toys then I collected all of the Mattel DC Universe Classics line. I would love to get a lot of those characters in statue form and 1/6 is more affordable than 1/4.

The lady I talked to was excited about the line. I told her it could go on forever if they really dedicated themselves to it so hopefully they'll keep it going.

The lady I talked to was excited about the line. I told her it could go on forever if they really dedicated themselves to it so hopefully they'll keep it going.

I just saw that XM announced they are doing DC statues in 1/6 scale and they have a worldwide license for them. I might still order this guy though, if they are in the same scale I can choose whatever statue I like best from both lines and display them together.

Last edited:
I'll have to check out the XM DC line. I don't know if they'll be cheaper than these after taking shipping into account. They'll have a completely different design as well. Still, more DC options are always good.

Back