Blitzway 1/6 HUNTERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

353dante

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ummm... Did anybody know about this? If you've been in the 1/6 world for a while, you might remember an amazing 1/6 custom figure artist named BHEAD. Looks like he's teaming up with Blitzway. Oh my, oh my :yess:

bhead01.jpg

bhead02.jpg

bhead03.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Blitzway x Bheadworks HUNTERS Day After WW3

Really? Not curious at all? This was at SDCC, apparently. I know I am very interested :)

Yes, it's a very nicely designed figure, but at current market prices zero character attachment means zero interest for me, I'm afraid.

Yes, it's a very nicely designed figure, but at current market prices zero character attachment means zero interest for me, I'm afraid.

I agree. Looks great but I need some attachment to a figure if I'm going to buy it.

I may be wrong but I believe they are original concepts. The original figures have been around for years. There is a female character he did which is similar in style. I like the the overall look of the figures but wish they would not have shown the face. That was always part of the mysterious quality to the figure.

I may be wrong but I believe they are original concepts. The original figures have been around for years. There is a female character he did which is similar in style. I like the the overall look of the figures but wish they would not have shown the face. That was always part of the mysterious quality to the figure.

Agreed. No need for the face, really. Liked the mysteriousness of it, not showing who was behind the mask.

I love it and will be buying one, barring any unforeseen expenses. I understand that some need an attachment to a pop-culture IP to appreciate a figure, but this is less geek collectible and more art, and should be seen as such. Original ideas deserve our support.

I love it and will be buying one, barring any unforeseen expenses. I understand that some need an attachment to a pop-culture IP to appreciate a figure, but this is less geek collectible and more art, and should be seen as such. Original ideas deserve our support.

Well said. Some pieces are so uniquely good that you just can't let them pass. This particular figure looks amazing and feels very fresh compared to other action figures aimed at the same post apocalyptic niche.

Already po`ed this colorful piece of art last week :yess:...so happy that Blitzway teams up with BHEAD, so i can get at least the Blitzway Version of this beautiful Figure! :dance

If i remember correctly the original BHEAD customs were sold for 1000$ (seems high, but think about how much time and effort)
and an edition size of 10-20.

Also of a Fan of threeA`s "World War Robot" figures like the gasmasked NOM"s and Grunts, this Blitzway versions feel like an evolution
im my 3A 1/6 collection, and hopefully the other characters like "The Girl" will be made...:pray:

Pricewise, the 299$ seems pretty fair (compared to 3A and Hot Toys), as there is so much equipment and the sweet polystone base coming with this figure...my only gripe is, that i have a feeling, this badboy will not knock before spring 19 on my door...:gah:

Already po`ed this colorful piece of art last week :yess:...so happy that Blitzway teams up with BHEAD, so i can get at least the Blitzway Version of this beautiful Figure! :dance

If i remember correctly the original BHEAD customs were sold for 1000$ (seems high, but think about how much time and effort)
and an edition size of 10-20.

Also of a Fan of threeA`s "World War Robot" figures like the gasmasked NOM"s and Grunts, this Blitzway versions feel like an evolution
im my 3A 1/6 collection, and hopefully the other characters like "The Girl" will be made...:pray:

Pricewise, the 299$ seems pretty fair (compared to 3A and Hot Toys), as there is so much equipment and the sweet polystone base coming with this figure...my only gripe is, that i have a feeling, this badboy will not knock before spring 19 on my door...:gah:

You nailed it with the finished release!
I just ordered this guy. Been on my radar since first shown. Just waited on in-hand vids/images before i pulled the trigger. Can’t wait :yess:

You nailed it with the finished release!
I just ordered this guy. Been on my radar since first shown. Just waited on in-hand vids/images before i pulled the trigger. Can’t wait :yess:

I got it - it came in from BBTS a few weeks ago. It's a beautiful bit of work and fits in nicely with my Ashley Wood/WWR stuff. The detail is insane and the creativity really cool. My only nit is that that body is a bit loose in the joints. Nothing that can't be fixed with a swap, but it's the perennial complaint: for that kind of money, the joints should be nice and tight. To qualify, it's not the arms and the legs that are on the loose side, only the torso. Still.

That said, I don't regret buying it. It's pretty inspired and it's also different from the bulk of what you see out there. I'm going to display Boy with the Kerberos panzer kop by Hot Toys. They look pretty cool together.

Back