ECC Freddy Krueger 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mason Storm

Freaked Out
Reaction score
freddy.jpgfreddy2.jpgfreddy 3.jpgfreddy 5.jpgfreddy 6.jpg

face sculpt is way off looks nothing like Englund in any of his Freddy make up, the Neca elm street 2 Freddy has a face sculpt that blows this one away for 100 times less money

I think the likeness of Englund is there, just without the makeup on. The makeup widened his jawline and changed the shape of his face. I think if they darken it up a little then it will be better. It's definitely a young Englund though rather than an older one.

I also believe that he looks a little bit too friendly with the expression they've chosen. It needs to be far more sinister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely incredible instant buy this will be amazing next to the bust

Like the Jason base, the base on Freddy is insane. Elite is really trying to make the definitive statues for these horror characters.

That is amazing. I still don't get how they get that infinite mirror effect to go so deep... I've seen it before but never one where the light travels down so far. I'm really curious to see how they made this. :horror:clap:clap:clap

This Is absolutely incredible! I am in agreement with others in that they missed the mark on Robert Englunds likeness. I wonder if they couldn't get the rights to it.

It's rare that no one takes issue with a CM's pose. They did a good job there.

What is the anticipated price on this $1200-ish or am I way off?

Usually maquettes released under the Cinemaquette name are closer to $2k, but ECC's prices have been very fair so far imo. My guess is $1600.

Back