Statue Tweeterhead Super Powers Superman statue 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prototype pic. Looks very much like a classic Alex Ross rendition. Instant purchase.
twh superman.jpg

This was in answer to questions on the other forum

"... Also we are pretty intent on keeping all pieces between $250-$300. The only pieces I can see being more would be a few of the larger characters.

Some of the bases will be detailed and some bases will be smaller. The Wonder Woman base was a WIP but the Superman is a done deal. For a character like SM, we really wanted to keep him very majestic."

I'd love to see a little variation on the base for Superman since it's been done with the PF, but I'm still buying him. It looked great at SDCC so I can't wait to see him and Wonder Woman painted.

This looks like a winner. Not sure if I want to dip my toe back into the 1/6 waters, but this line is tempting me.

This looks like a winner. Not sure if I want to dip my toe back into the 1/6 waters, but this line is tempting me.

prepare to get your toes and feet wet iko iko. Guaranteed you'll see some characters that will be nostalgically hard to resist.

prepare to get your toes and feet wet iko iko. Guaranteed you'll see some characters that will be nostalgically hard to resist.

Yes, I have a feeling I might get sucked in, especially with the Teen Titans (which I think they said they were making).

Back