eFX Boba Fett Legend Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
eFX finally got this beauty painted and it's currently at SDCC. It looks every bit as beautiful as I've dreamed. Fantastic work on the paint by Dom.

20228546_857861534369099_7745076904502383058_n.jpg

20246057_857863224368930_7459201071774405436_n.jpg

20228800_857865287702057_3860206375137231488_n.jpg

20108273_857866067701979_2700665803744999719_n.jpg

Photo credit to https://www.facebook.com/starwarslifesized/posts/857866137701972

It is a beautiful helmet indeed.
I'll let my unborn grand kids know about this helmet, their own grand kids might be able to pre-order it.

So, what, 5 years to get a master painted . . . So maybe 10 - 12 years for production run. That's after they finish the scout helmet. So these could fire up around 2020.

LOL...they showed the paint master for the scout lid in 2014...I really hope EFX finds a way to produce things they tease.

I logged into my Toywars account the other day for the first time in two years. I completely forgot I PO'd the Biker Scout Helmet from them in August of 2014.

I want this helmet so bad! However, I just don't think I have another 5 years of wait in me anymore. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing anymore.
Thank God I didn't sell my Master Replicas Fett, like I was planning on doing, when this was announced. Pinched visor & all, at least I have it.

yawn. I want a company that actually gives a damn to step up. Why Disney lets these guys stick around is beyond me.

yawn. I want a company that actually gives a damn to step up. Why Disney lets these guys stick around is beyond me.

Too late, seems EFX might be involved in TFA prop making as well. More waiting for those props too...

The thing I find weird is that there are alot of people making helmets, armor and props in their garages.

but EFX can't get faster production times with access to factories. I get that making 10 helmets is easier than 1000, but making the master helmet and then getting it produced should definately not take years.

The thing I find weird is that there are alot of people making helmets, armor and props in their garages.

but EFX can't get faster production times with access to factories. I get that making 10 helmets is easier than 1000, but making the master helmet and then getting it produced should definately not take years.
I think part of the problem is that Bryan is a one man show. They need someone from eFX sleeping in the factory, overseeing the process. Also, having factories going bankrupt in the middle of production doesn't help either. Either way, they need to deliver SOMETHING they've teased soon, instead playing "cups and prop scam" every year.

Tricky-cups-and-ball-scam-london.jpeg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I went to the dented helmet and got a fantastic painted helmet. Took about two months total time. Couldn't be happier. Sad thing is, eFX will eventually put up a PO for this and people will throw them a deposit and wait 6 years for anything to materialize. Can't believe Disney let them keep the license.

I went to the dented helmet and got a fantastic painted helmet. Took about two months total time. Couldn't be happier. Sad thing is, eFX will eventually put up a PO for this and people will throw them a deposit and wait 6 years for anything to materialize. Can't believe Disney let them keep the license.

That's what I'll be doing too.

Not just keep the license, but get new ones, like the TFA and new Star Wars movies as well. That is indeed insane

Back